Personal Information Collected
Barreology may collect or receive information directly from you or from third party sources. You may provide Personal Information directly to Barreology through interacting with our Site, participating in surveys, promotions or sweepstakes, or requesting services or information from us. In addition, as you navigate our Site, certain passive information may be collected about your visit, including through cookies and similar technologies.
Barreology collects the following types of Personal Information from its current, prospective, and former customers, visitors, and guests:
- Purchases. When you choose to purchase Barreology products through our Site, including props, apparel or accessories, or classes or subscription services, we may collect information from you including Personal Information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment information, or other related information that may be required to complete your purchase. Unless we tell you otherwise at the time of your purchase, your credit card number and related information will be processed by our third-party processors and we do not collect, store, or maintain this information.
- User Profiles. When you create an “Instructor Profile,” we may ask you to provide information about yourself, such as username, email address, social media handles, image or avatar, phone number, birthday, and mailing address. You acknowledge that your Instructor Profile information may be personal to you, and by creating an account and providing your information, you allow others, including Barreology, to identify you and therefore you may not be anonymous. The information included in your Instructor Profile may be displayed on your instructor page, which means that class participants and potential class participants will be able to view your Instructor Profile.
- Voice and Likeness. We may capture your visual image, likeness and voice recording if you call our customer support or provide a testimonial for Barreology.
- Communications with Us. We may collect Personal Information from you such as your email address, phone number, or mailing address when you choose to request information about Barreology or register to receive Barreology communications.
- Surveys and Reviews. From time to time, we (or third parties acting on our behalf) may contact you to participate in research, surveys, or to provide reviews and testimonials. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include Personal Information. All information collected in this manner is provided by you voluntarily.
- Registration for Sweepstakes or Contests. We may run sweepstakes and contests. If you enter, we may ask for contact information that we will use to contact you about the sweepstakes or contest, and, to the extent permitted by law, for other promotional, marketing, and business purposes.
- Automatic Data Collection. We may collect certain information automatically through web analysis, such as your IP address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising identifiers, MAC address, IMEI, advertiser ID, and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the internet, browser type and language, geolocation information, hardware type, operating system, internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Barreology Site, the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend on each page, information about the links you click and pages you view, and other actions taken through use of the Barreology Site.
How and Why Barreology Uses Personal Information
Products, Services of Information. Barreology uses this Personal Information to fulfill requests for products, services or information, including to: respond to questions, comments or other requests; provide access to Barreology services; communicate with you about logistical matters, including product deliveries; review and contact you to answer requests or provide support; and allow you to register for classes and events.
Marketing, Research and Development. We may also use your Personal Information to provide you with materials about offers, products, and services that may be of interest, including by phone, mail, text, or email. We may use your Personal Information for research and development to help us improve our existing products and services or to develop new products and services, including performing research via surveys (either directly or through third parties).
Direct Mail, Email and Outbound Telemarketing. If you provide us with your Personal Information, you may receive periodic emails, newsletters, mailings, text messages, or phone calls about upcoming Barreology offers and events that we believe may be of interest. You may decline these communications at any time.
Anonymous and Aggregated Information. Barreology may use Personal Information and other information to create anonymous and aggregated information such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, and information about the computer or device from which you access the Barreology Site. We may use this anonymized or aggregated information for research, internal analysis, analytics, and other legally permissible purposes.
Other Uses. Barreology may use your Personal Information for any other legal purpose for which we have a legitimate interest, such as fraud protection or compliance with legal obligations.
Cookies, Analytics Information and Interest-Based Advertising
If you would like to opt-out of the Technologies employed on our Site, you may do so by blocking, deleting, or disabling them as your browser or device permits. Please note that blocking, deleting, or disabling these Technologies will affect the functionality of our Site and may prevent you from accessing certain features.
Third-Party Payment Processing
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Business Partners. We may share information we receive with our business partners and affiliates for internal business purposes or to provide you with information you have requested.
Marketing and Advertising. Barreology may allow third-party advertising partners to set tracking tools to collect information regarding your activities on our Site. We may also share de-identified information as well as selected Personal Information we have collected with third-party advertising partners. These partners may use this information for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites within their networks (commonly called “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising”). If you prefer that we do not share your Personal Information with third-party advertising partners, you may opt-out of such sharing at no cost by following the instructions in the section entitled “Opt-Out” below.
Disclosures to Protect Us or Others. We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, other account information and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate: to comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process; to respond to your requests; to protect yours, ours or others’ rights, property or safety; to enforce Barreology policies or contracts; to collect amounts owed to us; to comply with records retention policies; when we believe access, preservation or disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or if we, in good faith, believe that access, preservation, or disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable.
Data Processing and Storage
You agree that all Personal Information collected via or by Barreology may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, in the cloud, on our servers, on the servers of our affiliates, or on the servers of our service providers. Your Personal Information may be accessible to law enforcement or other authorities as described above. By providing information to Barreology, you explicitly consent to the storage of your Personal Information in these locations.
You have the right to object to and opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your Personal Information. Where you have consented to Barreology’s processing of your Personal Information, you may withdraw your content at any time and opt-out to further processing by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, even if you opt-out, we may still collect and use non-Personal Information regarding your activities on our Site and/or information from the advertisements on third-party Sites for non-interest-based advertising purposes.
Barreology services are not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at email@example.com. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information of a child under the age of 13 (or under the age requirement applicable to our services in your jurisdiction) we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
Barreology shall take reasonable steps to protect all Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Barreology has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure all Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Barreology only processes Personal Information in a way that is compatible with and relevant to the purpose in which it was collected or authorized by you. To the extent necessary for those purposes, Barreology shall take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is accurate, complete, current, and reliable for its intended use.
Barreology uses a self-assessment approach to assure compliance with this Policy and periodically verifies that the Policy is accurate, comprehensive for the information intended to be covered, prominently displayed, completely implemented, and accessible and in conformity with applicable laws. Barreology encourages interested persons to raise any concerns using the contact information provided and will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of Personal Information.
This Policy may be amended periodically. Barreology will post any revisions or amendments to the Policy on our Site.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints about this Policy or our practices with respect to your Personal Information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
35 Pelican Glide Lane
Inlet Beach, FL 32461